Golf Instruction example
This is an example Golf Instruction survey. This survey includes questions like:
- Would you like to see improvement in your golf game?
- Are you aware that golf instruction is available at this golf course?
- Have you ever taken a golf lesson from our staff?
We hope this will help you create your own Golf Instruction survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) Would you like to see improvement in your golf game?
2) Are you aware that golf instruction is available at this golf course?
3) Have you ever taken a golf lesson from our staff?
4) What type of instruction did you last seek?
5) How would you rate the instruction you received?
Taking a golf lesson does not guarantee game improvement. However, we guarantee we will be able to give you drills to improve your game. The utilization of these drills and improvement are up to you!
6) What is your average score for 18 holes?
7) Would you like your average score to be lower?
8) How often do you play golf?
9) How often do you practice?
10) Are you planning on seeking golf instruction in the next month?
11) Please tell us any suggestions you have for improving our lesson program.