Workshop Participant Pre-Survey example
This is an example Workshop Participant Pre-Survey survey. This survey includes questions like:
- How did you hear about this workshop?
- How much experience do you have with this workshop topic?
- Have you attended any workshops on a similar topic in the past 12 months?
We hope this will help you create your own Workshop Participant Pre-Survey survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) How did you hear about this workshop?
2) How much experience do you have with this workshop topic?
3) Have you attended any workshops on a similar topic in the past 12 months?
4) Please tell us the names and dates of the previous workshops on this topic you have attended.
5) Do you require any special accommodations for your attendance at this workshop?
6) Do you require the workshop location to be wheelchair accessible?
7) Do you require the workshop location to have wheelchair seating?
8) Do you require a special device for the hearing impaired?
9) Do you require assistance or special devices for the visually impaired?
10) Please tell us of any other special accommodations you require.
12) What is the best way to contact you, if necessary?
17) If contact is by telephone, what is the best time of the day to reach you?
18) Do you use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY/TDD machine) to speak on the telephone?
19) Please tell us anything that you feel we need to know to ensure the quality of your experience at this workshop.