Business Website Evaluation example
This is an example Business Website Evaluation survey. This survey includes questions like:
- For which of the following reasons have you visited our website? (Check all that apply)
- How did you hear about our website?
- Please rate the overall content of our website.
We hope this will help you create your own Business Website Evaluation survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) For which of the following reasons have you visited our website? (Check all that apply)
2) How did you hear about our website?
3) Please rate the overall content of our website.
4) Please rate the ease of navigation of our website.
5) Please rate the overall look of our website.
6) Did you find the information you were looking for on our website?
7) What information were you not able to find on our website?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with each of the following statements:
8) The information on the website is clearly written and easy to understand.
9) The website contains no grammar or spelling errors.
10) The content of the website is up-to-date.
11) The information on the website met my needs.
12) The layout of the website is well-organized and clear.
13) The links on the website are current and working.
14) The text size on the website is easy to read.
15) E-mailed questions were answered in a timely manner.
16) Would you recommend our website to others?
17) Overall, how does our website compare to similar websites you have visited?
18) Please tell us any suggestions you have for improving our website.