Workshop Evaluation example
This is an example Workshop Evaluation survey. This survey includes questions like:
- What was the name of the workshop you attended?
- Please rate this workshop in terms of meeting your needs or expectations.
- The workshop facilities were comfortable and appropriate.
We hope this will help you create your own Workshop Evaluation survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
2) Please rate this workshop in terms of meeting your needs or expectations.
Please tell us how much you disagree or agree with the following statements:
3) The workshop facilities were comfortable and appropriate.
4) The workshop materials provided were appropriate and helpful.
5) The instructor was knowledgeable in the subject area.
6) The number of participants was:
7) The length of the workshop sessions were:
8) How would you rate the quality of the information presented?
9) Overall, how would you rate the quality of this workshop?
10) Would you recommend this workshop to your colleagues?