Course Evaluation II example
This is an example Course Evaluation II survey. This survey includes questions like:
- Why did you choose to take this course?
- What is your expected grade in this course?
- The instructor demonstrated knowledge of course materials.
We hope this will help you create your own Course Evaluation II survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) Why did you choose to take this course?
2) What is your expected grade in this course?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements.
3) The instructor demonstrated knowledge of course materials.
4) The instructor was prepared for class.
5) The instructor stimulated interest in the course.
6) The course description accurately reflected the content of the course.
7) Expectations were clearly outlined in the syllabus.
8) Reading assignments were of reasonable length and level.
9) Exams covered important course materials and content.
10) Overall, this course has stimulated my interest in this subject.