Training Evaluation example
This is an example Training Evaluation survey. This survey includes questions like:
- How would your rate this training for meeting your needs or expectations?
- How would you rate the presentation skills of the trainer?
- How would you rate the quality of the information presented?
We hope this will help you create your own Training Evaluation survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) How would your rate this training for meeting your needs or expectations?
2) How would you rate the presentation skills of the trainer?
3) How would you rate the quality of the information presented?
4) How would you rate the quality of the training materials?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements:
5) The trainer was knowledgeable.
6) The trainer communicated clearly and effectively.
7) The training was well-organized.
8) Was the trainer available for consultation outside of training time?
9) Was the presented material/research current?
10) Were the training activities appropriate?
11) Did you feel free to ask questions?
12) Were your questions answered to your satisfaction?
13) Were you treated with respect?
14) Have your skills/knowledge increased as a result of the training?
15) Will you be able to apply what you learned to your job?
16) Would you recommend this training to your friends or colleagues?
17) How would you rate this training overall?
18) What did you like best about the training?
19) What did you like the least about the training?
20) What, if any, improvements would you suggest?